Next Generation Functional Testing Tool
TestWise v6 is a total rewrite to support more frameworks and more languages:
- Appium (Desktop)
- RSpec Our favourite
- Python UnitTest or PyTest
- Cucumber (experimental)
TestWise v6 is also much quicker and better looking (supporting Retina Display).
- If you get missing DLL errors, install Microsoft Visual Studio Runtime Library - vc-redist.x64.exe
- Configure the language by adding its path to "TestWise Settings" => "Execution" => "Test Execution Path"
Ruby: RubyInstaller for Windows (suggest with DevKit), then add its bin directory, e.g. C:\Ruby264\bin to TestWise settings.
Or simply downloads the Ruby Edition, which comes with Ruby.
- Node.js: e.g. C:\Program Files\nodejs
- Python: e.g. C:\Users\CIO\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32
- Ruby: RubyInstaller for Windows (suggest with DevKit), then add its bin directory, e.g. C:\Ruby264\bin to TestWise settings.
Two known issues due to (beta version of a third-party library):
- Copy and Paste does not work
- After showing Auto complete dialog, the focus needs manually set back to the editor
TestWise Recorder 0.5.2
TestWise Recorder is a Chrome extension, which records your operations into executable Selenium-WebDriver and Watir test scripts while you navigate through your web application in Chrome.