Next Generation Functional Testing Tool
If not sure, try Ruby Edition first.
TestWise may be used in Free mode, fully functional with just two minor inconveniences.
TestWise v6 is a total rewrite to support more frameworks and languages:
- Selenium-WebDriver (Webapp)
- Appium (Desktop)
- RSpec Our favourite
- Python UnitTest or PyTest
Test execution setup: Add the language's bin path to "TestWise Settings" => "Execution" => "Test Execution Path". See examples below. No setup required for TestWise Ruby Edition, which comes with Ruby distribution.
- If you get missing DLL errors, install Microsoft Visual Studio Runtime Library - vc-redist.x64.exe
- Ruby: RubyInstaller for Windows (suggest with DevKit), then add its bin directory, e.g. C:\Ruby264\bin to TestWise settings.
- Node.js: e.g. C:\Program Files\nodejs
- Python: e.g. C:\Users\CIO\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32
TestWise Recorder 0.5.2
TestWise Recorder is a Chrome extension, which records your operations into executable Selenium-WebDriver and Watir test scripts while you navigate through your web application in Chrome.