Next Generation Functional Testing Tool
TestWise for Mac
- Selenium WebDriver 3 with RSpec.
- Less reliable: You will experience unexpected crashes due to an open-source GUI library (great one, just not fully ported to latest Mac OS yet) TestWise uses underneath. It is not optimal, but feedback has been good. So we release it out anyway for your needs!
Download: TestWise-4.13.3-Mac.zip (supporting Mavericks, Instructions to run TestWise Mac on Yosemite and El Capitan)
TestWise subscription license works for both Mac and Windows versions.
- Lion / Mountain Lion / Mavericks (Mac OS X 10.7.x / 10.8 / 10.9) or
- Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6.x) with RubyGems 1.3.7 or above installed (sudo gem update --system)
2. Double click the zip file to uncompress, get TestWise App.
3. For Mac OS X 10.7 and later, Open System Preferences - Security & Privacy, enable applications downloaded from: Anywhere. (Common sense, you are responsible for any security changes. You may change the setting back after launched TestWise once)
4. Double click the TestWise App to launch