Next Generation Functional Testing Tool
TestWise v6 - Alpha
TestWise v6 is a total rewrite to support more frameworks and more languages:
- Appium (Desktop)
- RSpec Our favourite
- PyTest or Python UnitTest
Besides, TestWise v6 is mucher quicker and responsive, and better looking (supporting Retina Display).
TestWise v6 is currently in Alpha, while there are still some features to be implemented, it is usable.
- If you get missing DLL errors, install Microsoft Visual Studio Runtime Library - vc-redist.x64.exe
- Configure the language by adding its path to "TestWise Settings" => "Execution" => "Test Execution Path"
- Ruby: RubyInstaller for Windows (suggest with DevKit), then add its bin direcotry, e.g. C:\Ruby25\bin to TestWise settings
- NodeJS: e.g. C:\Program Files\nodejs
- Python: e.g. C:\Users\CIO\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32