Flexible project management Tool supports requirement traceability, story card printing
As all AgileWay products, installation is simple, usually done under 2 minutes. Still, to make it easier to follow, we illustrate step by step.
- Ruby and Rails (for Windows, simply download RubyShell and Install
- MySQL 5.x database (with default setup, no password for root, see ScreenCasts
(For windows users, recommend 5.0.x, the official link is missing, you can simply download here at filehippo)
- TestWise (for Traceability)
- Download latest StoryWise (storywise-1.X.zip) to a local folder (we use c:\agileway here)
- Unzip it
- Double click install.bat
- Double click 'startup.bat'
- Open http://localhost:3600 in your browser.
- Login as Administrator (admin/admin)
- Click 'Administration' link
- Load default configurations
Ready to Go!
Now you can create your projects, users, user stories, and of course Traceability